The three pillars of health are interdependent. Mental health, physical wellbeing and financial security go hand in hand. The importance of these health pillars is amplified now more than ever, with environmental, personal and socio-economic factors throwing lifestyle and financial plans off course.
At Stylequity, we find ourselves a part of this health journey alongside business owners. How can we provide ongoing support to our clients and their employees?
The answer presented itself during a chance meeting with Benefit3 – a champion of corporate wellbeing that empowers clients. In turn, Benefit3’s @LoriChappel and @MarisaBreytenbach partner with top solutions providers, such as @SelectWellness to provide these wellbeing services. @SelectWellness are specialists in the design and delivery of employee wellbeing programs that work.
Such wellbeing programs are built upon underlying principles:
- Start from the top down. When leaders exemplify good wellbeing behaviour, employees will follow.
- Wellbeing is an action not just a thought. Programs embed sustained behaviour changes.
- Relationships at home and at work, meaning & purpose, the work life balance, emotional resilience, intellectual stimulation and more traditional physical health & vitality all contribute to our wellbeing.
- Every individual has their own unique wellbeing recipe, to which the programs are tailored.
- Accountability and responsibility for managing our own wellbeing truly matter.
Stylequity looks forward to working with Benefit3 and Select Wellness on improving our clients’ wellbeing!