In the journey to profitable future growth, have you defined your current and future business value?
Imagine this: you are the owner of a medium-sized private or family business.
Your business has been making a steady net profit over the last five years.
You would like to ensure that your business remains a sustainable growth asset, which would be retained within your family or wealth portfolio as a legacy once you retire.
What you have done in your capacity as owner, in collaboration with the Board and Leadership team, is put forward various ideas to look at increasing your business’s profitable income by planning ahead based on current and future market opportunities and trends.
You have a plan that needs to be articulated and actioned through implementation.
But have you done enough to ensure that everyone is on board with your goals and aspirations?
Have you sought the advice of a commercial expert that can help you with business wealth creation and recognition?
You decide to hire Stylequity, a business advisory and growth firm, to help you create and align your business plan and vision to your business strategy, so as to create growth and ongoing success for the future.
What are some the key questions you need to ask before you engage?
- Would we like to create sustainable wealth?
- Do we aim to retain a wealth-generating asset?
- How can we recognise what we have created?
- When should we recognise what we have created?
Through collaborative development of strategy, Stylequity assists your business in defining its current and future value through value realisation.
Put simply, value realisation involves the setting and achieving of business goals based on the understanding that the growth of the business is influenced by various factors, qualitative and quantitative, emotional and objective.
Business owners need help as to when and how to recognise the business value, now and in the future.
The step-by-step approach involved in value realisation comprises:
- Aligning the needs of shareholders with those of the business
- Future wealth legacy: understanding where the business is at present within its market; and where its shareholders would like it to be
- Providing achievable opportunities for creation of sustainable value
- Creating a flexible, scalable and fundable structure for profitable growth; growing the top line profitability or through mergers and acquisitions
- Locking away value through good financial and risk management for investment and sustainable enterprise value or for sale at “true” value
Stylequity implements the above steps to ensure that businesses overcome their perceived challenges, allowing them to move forward with wealth creation for the long-term and recognise success.
Do you need some professional advice to grow your business?
Contact Bruce Bryant, CEO & Founder of Stylequity:
0403 946 925